Time & Location
Feb 18, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM GMT
About the Event
Build your confidence toolkit and move forward with a boost to your self-belief and resilience in the face of challenges as you progress through your career and business.
Join us on Friday 11th February at 12 noon to explore ways to boost confidence on those days where nothing goes right.
We'll deep dive into how build resilience and rituals to bounce back from setbacks in your career and business including:
- The main reason your lack of confidence is not your fault
- A cheeky hack to ensure a positive attitude even on the bad days
- How to stop people pleasing and procrastinating in 5 simple steps
- How rituals can help build resilience
- The one thing you need to overcome to boost your confidence
Lynsey is a the founder and CEO of Lynsey Hanratty Coaching, she is a business coach and mentor for female entrepreneurs and a writer, podcaster and speaker. Lynsey started the winding road to entrepreneurship over a decade ago figuring out what she was good at and honing her coaching skills to help other women in business figure it all out too!
Find out more about lynsey at http://lynseyhanratty.com/
and follow her @lynsey_hanratty on Instagram!
- Ticket type
+€0.30 service fee+€0.30 service fee