Fri, Nov 11|
Conquering the Imposter Syndrome
In this one hour workshop, discover how the imposter syndrome manifests itself and come away with clear take-aways on how to overcome it.
Time & Location
Nov 11, 2022, 1:00 PM GMT
About the Event
Join Mentor Her on a one-hour workshop about conquering the imposter syndrome.
A relatively new term in psychology, the imposter syndrome affects almost 80% of people worldwide- but why, and how?
In this workshop you'll learn:
- The etymology of the imposter syndrome, with key insights from psychologists around the world who have explored the subject
- The effect on leaders throughout history
- Finding out how different people are affected by the imposter syndrome
- Unpacking the five types of Imposter Syndrome personas
- Overcoming the imposter syndrome through language
- Finding out how to stop the imposter syndrome at the root
- How to manifest a confident being in order to move through life without fear
Replay and recording is available for all who can't make it on the day, be sure to RSVP!
+€0.63 service fee
Attend our live zoom and get a recording of the workshop on the day
+€0.63 service fee0